The Centre for Inclusion and Collaborative Partnerships > Margaret Templeman
- Provides support to the Head of Curriculum Management and Module team
- Appoint monitors for every presentation of Openings
- Arrange day contracts and payments for monitors
- Monitors coursework submissions
- Tracks Openings budget
- Compiles and distributes the student numbers figures
- Produces contracts for authors and administer fee and expense payments
- Reviews the module consultants contracts quarterly and administer fee and expense payments
A new paper published in Innovations in Education and Teaching International explores the potential for partnership between academic staff and undergraduate students in delivering pedagogic research.
Centre staff received funding from the Higher Education Academy to deliver a research project 'Sustainable Curriculum Reform: International Case Studies'.