The Centre for Inclusion and Collaborative Partnerships > Sheila Crane
- Supports the Regional Managers in managing the Openings programme
- Coordinates student allocation process with particular emphasis on partnership sponsored students
- On-going tutor support and staff development
- Deals with a variety of requests and queries from tutors
- Monitors the smooth running of tutorial support
- Deals with non-academic queries from students advising accordingly across a range of subjects, and with special awareness of the requirements of the Openings programme's widening participation audience
- Undertakes proactive progression calls post module result
- Supports of widening participation learners
A new paper published in Innovations in Education and Teaching International explores the potential for partnership between academic staff and undergraduate students in delivering pedagogic research.
Centre staff received funding from the Higher Education Academy to deliver a research project 'Sustainable Curriculum Reform: International Case Studies'.