The OU’s senior management team has 12 members covering the following key areas:
- Curriculum and awards
- Learning and teaching
- Research and enterprise
- Business development
- Information management
- Fundraising and international development
- Executive Deans
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor Learning and Teaching Innovation: Professor Hazel Rymer
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research and Academic Strategy): Professor Kevin Hetherington
- University Secretary: Keith Zimmerman
- External Engagement Director: Steve Hill
- Interim Group Finance Director: Laurence Holden
- Group HR Director: to be appointed
- Director of Strategy: Guy Mallison
More like this
Members of The Open University’s senior management team, and their roles and departmental responsibilities.
The role and career of the current OU Chancellor, Baroness Lane-Fox of Soho, and the current OU Pro-Chancellor, Richard Gillingwater.
Key Open University statements and policies, and policies on website copyright, accessibility and privacy.
Governance at the University as defined by Royal Charter, including its officers, committees and procedures.
Information on the organisational structure of the University including its academic and administrative units in addition to associated and subsidiary organisations.