The OU’s senior management team has 12 members covering the following key areas:
- Curriculum and awards
- Learning and teaching
- Research and enterprise
- Business development
- Information management
- Fundraising and international development
- Executive Deans
- Director of Strategy: Guy Mallison
- External Engagement Director: Steve Hill
- Finance Director: Miles Hedges
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor Learning and Teaching Innovation: Professor Hazel Rymer
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research and Academic Strategy): Professor Kevin Hetherington
- University Secretary: Keith Zimmerman
More like this
Members of The Open University’s senior management team, and their roles and departmental responsibilities.
The role and career of the current OU Chancellor, Baroness Lane-Fox of Soho, and the current OU Pro-Chancellor, Richard Gillingwater.
Governance at the University as defined by Royal Charter, including its officers, committees and procedures.
Key Open University statements and policies, and policies on website copyright, accessibility and privacy.