Colleagues working to support widening access and success at the Open University contribute to research and scholarship that supports the needs of our diverse student cohort.
- Dr John Butcher, Associate Director (Curriculum and Access)
- Dr Tim Coughlan, Lecturer, Institute of Educational Technology
- Clare Dunn, Manager, Recognition of Pior Learning
- Wendy Fowle, Senior Manager, Research and Evaluation (Widening Access and Success)
- Darren Gray, Information, Evaluation and Research Manager (Widening Access and Success)
- Kate Lister, Learning and Teaching Development Manager (Accessibility)
- Dr Liz Marr, Director of Teaching and Learning