Dawn's only way of communicating is by blinking, yet despite this incredibly difficult circumstance she obtained an OU degree. Watch her incredible story.
Posted by The Open University on Friday, 10 July 2015
Your lifetime membership of the OU Alumni Association comes with benefits beyond that of achieving your qualification, including:
- A range of deals and offers
- Free online learning materials and courses, accessible any time
- Ongoing support from our Careers Advisory Service
No matter how much time you have to spare, there's always a way you can continue to support your university:
- Be an ambassador and spread the word about the OU
- Share your story to help inspire others
- Volunteer your time
- Make a donation
Your learning journey doesn't need to end with graduation. You can access a wide range of OU content and courses any time - and for free!
- OU on YouTube
- OU on iTunesU
Keep up to date with the latest OU news, academic insight and events.
- Connect with us via social media
- Read alumni journal, OpenMinds
- Receive monthly eNewsletter, OpenNews
- Share your story or give us some feedback