Development of the mobile search interface is progressing well despite a disappointing lack of feedback from our user requirements diary study. We had hoped to complete our diary study to establish user requirements by the end of January, but found that we’d had very little feedback so have extended the study into February.
- A project developer was appointed and started work on 19/01/12.
- The user requirements diary study has attracted 16 participants.
- We started to benchmark our mobile search interface against others.
- The project team met with Open University colleagues developing an accessible Open Media Player to explore the possibility of using it for mobile delivery of rich media search results.
- First Project Board meeting took place on 18/01/2012