I am available for research and consultancy on a part-time, freelance basis. I started working this way to pay for my studies, and previous clients include The University of Essex (Rebus – a journal of art history and theory and The Essex Human Rights Review), The Association of Charity Shops (now Charity Retail Association) and The National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum (NALDIC).
I’m currently working for The Open University (Health and Social Care), researching digital literacy, learning design and effective pedagogy relating to open educational resources.
I can offer consultancy in the areas of:
- Technology-enhanced learning & educational technology
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary research
- Influencing policymakers through research evidence
- Open Educational Resources
- Digital Scholarship
- Mobile learning (m-learning)
Get in touch via the contact form if you’d like to discuss a project.