Annual conference of the UK Inclusive Practice network
Hosted by the University of Bath on Thursday 6th June 2019
Ever wanted to know how to offer student choice in assessment but were too afraid to ask? Want to provide authentic alternatives to traditional examinations but not sure how to start? Interested in offering an inclusive viva experience for your PhD candidates?
We are now taking bookings for the 2019 Inclusive Practice Network annual conference during which these issues will be discussed and debated. Bringing together academics and practitioners from across the HE sector, the conference will give delegates the opportunity to hear from colleagues who are developing cutting edge approaches to questions such as these.
Our keynotes are from Professor Sue Rigby, Vice Chancellor at the University of Bath Spa and Professor Nicki Martin, Head of Research, Higher Degrees and Student Experience at London South Bank University.
- Assessing the strengths and challenges of creating student choice in assessment
- Exploring authentic assessments and student agency
- Integrating inclusive assessment with inclusive teaching
- Assessment choice and student confidence
- Reframing inclusive teaching and learning in the context of inclusive feedback design
- Inclusive vivas: a framework for innovation
Book a place through our Eventbrite page.
Inclusive assessment: innovations in practice. The UK Inclusive Practice Network annual conference will be held at the University of Bath on the 6th June 2019.