- Discovery Trials – Mill Road Cambridge
- Discovery: New project with Mill Road Cemetery in Cambridge
- GPS Accuracy repeated tests with and without internet access
- Accessing WordPress Blog Content from Other Applications
- GPS accuracy on Android phones
- GPS accuracy testing at 0 degrees East
- Improving GPS accuracy with EGNOS
- Field Trials at Coombs Quarry.
- 1st OTIH Field Trials
- Drupal Hack: Getting Pages and Images from Different Servers
Monthly Archives: April 2010
We have spent the first part of this week working as a group to design the OTIH system, particularly focusing on the ‘In Here’ sub-system and the use of the Microsoft Surface within this. This has really helped to firm … Continue reading
Site survey with Cell Mapper and Iperf. Tomorrow I plan to stream some video over both wifi and 3G/HSDPA links from the Nexus One to the Open University using Bambuser. Today I used Android software tools Cell Mapper and Iperf … Continue reading
The new handset has been very busy this week, and despite some connectivity problems is proving to have a ‘handy set’ of tools.