This week, I got the opportunity to interview entrepreneur and investor Richard Farleigh on his experiences of investing in start-ups and early stage ventures. The interview followed a recording of the BBC’s ‘Bottom Line’ programme, which is presented by Evan Davis. It is one of a series of interviews being produced by colleagues at the Open University in collaboration with the BBC. In this interview, Richard Farleigh provides some interesting insights for prospective entrepreneurs from an investor’s perspective.
- The Future of Vertical Farming September 19, 2014
- Fall foliage may be delayed, but will last longer September 18, 2014
- Finding Nemo September 18, 2014
- Malaysia's 'Smart Villages' and other great ideas for sustainable development September 18, 2014
- Burlington, Vermont - Now 100% Powered by Renewable Energy September 17, 2014