This week, I got the opportunity to interview entrepreneur and investor Richard Farleigh on his experiences of investing in start-ups and early stage ventures. The interview followed a recording of the BBC’s ‘Bottom Line’ programme, which is presented by Evan Davis. It is one of a series of interviews being produced by colleagues at the Open University in collaboration with the BBC. In this interview, Richard Farleigh provides some interesting insights for prospective entrepreneurs from an investor’s perspective.
- The importance of maintaining seagrass August 12, 2014
- Icequakes triggered by earthquakes August 11, 2014
- New study casts light on climate change and oceanic oxygen levels August 10, 2014
- A lake appears in Tunisia desert! August 5, 2014
- Survey Ranks U.S. as Biggest Climate Change Denier August 5, 2014