Though it has been a little quiet on the blog front for the past few weeks, the team have been exceptionally busy bees here, in the SocialLearn office.
We have been taking into account all the fantastic feedback that you, the SocialLearners, have been providing.
Your feedback has been carefully collated and catalogued, to produce a set of themes that we have addressed in turn. So we holed ourselves up in our meeting room, with only a whiteboard and our collective grey matter for company. As a result we have been frantically tapping away on our keyboards to get the upgrade to you as soon as possible.
The improvements we are making are:
- Clearer layout and display of Learning Paths and Collections
- Fully integrated Recommendation Engine
- New post-login homepage displaying the most popular Collections as voted by you, the SocialLearners
- Removal of drop down tabs in the banner menu, making it even quicker and easier for you to find what you are interested in
- Increased detail in People Search
We think the results are great (well, we would wouldn’t we!) in improving and simplifying the design even further.
The SocialLearn upgrade will be rolled out in a matter of days, so stay tuned!!