- SusTEACH Outstanding Paper 2016: Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence on
- Update on publications on
- Conceptualizing the role of ICTs and the ICT intensity of HE teaching models on
- Overview of plans for the SusTEACH Toolkit on
- Virtual Workshop on Higher Education teaching models and the role of ICTs 9th May 2011 on
Category Archives: Developments
Delighted to announce the publication of a new book chapter on “Sustainable Higher Education Systems” Higher Education (HE) systems comprise institutions whose function is to support, develop and deliver teaching and learning at post-secondary or tertiary level. Many HE institutions … Continue reading
A new online teaching unit based on the SusTEACH project was launched July 2013 on the OpenLearn platform entitled The environmental impact of teaching and learning by Sally Caird and Andy Lane with Ed Swithenby.
A new free study unit based on SusTEACH will be shortly be available on the LearningSpace website with OpenLearn. This OpenLearn unit entitled ‘the environmental impacts of teaching and learning’ should be launched July 2013. This aims to support the … Continue reading
The SusTEACH project was a finalist in the Green Gown Awards 2012. To support this we have produced a video about the SusTEACH project at the OU is now available on youtube http://youtu.be/FyqhQ1W5rA8 This will be promoted throughout the extensive … Continue reading
The SusTEACH project was a finalist in the Green Gown Awards 2012 following recognition of the contribution of this research and development project to ‘greening’ teaching and learning in higher education systems.