This virtual workshop will support discussion about Higher Education teaching models and the role of ICTs.
A framework for conceptualizing the role of ICTs in different HE teaching models and their ICT intensiveness has been circulated in advance to support discussion.
The key question is how suitable is this methodology for identifying the role of ICTs on teaching module(s) and for assessing the ICT intensiveness?
Could there be a better approach that would be more widely applicable to assessing the role of ICTs in HE teaching?
- SusTEACH Outstanding Paper 2016: Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence on
- Update on publications on
- Conceptualizing the role of ICTs and the ICT intensity of HE teaching models on
- Overview of plans for the SusTEACH Toolkit on
- Virtual Workshop on Higher Education teaching models and the role of ICTs 9th May 2011 on