This week I ran the second of our online training sessions. This session looked at Open Access publishing. Slides are below:
- PDF handout with notes: Getting to Grips with Open Access publishing – Handout with Notes
- Recording of the session: YouTube
Here are the other sessions we’ll be delivering over the next couple of months:
- Wednesday 31st January (14.30-15.00) – Working with research data
- Tuesday 6th February (14.30-15.00) – Data sharing: how, what and why?
- Monday 19th February (14.00-14.45) – Finding external scholarship literature
- Wednesday 28th February (11.30-12.00) – Data sharing: legal and ethical issues
These sessions will be run using Adobe Connect; joining instructions can be found on the event pages on My Learning Centre, but if in doubt please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there’s any other training you’d like us to deliver online, feel free to let us know by emailing or commenting below.