The Open University Business School is triple accredited (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).
For more than 25 years ambitious executives like you have been realising their potential through our innovative, practice-based courses. Their quality is underpinned by the latest leading-edge research and enriched by a global network of partnerships.
Our internationally-recognised teaching and learning methods take education right to the heart of leadership and management practice. Tutors are experienced business professionals, and because our distance learning approach allows managers to continue at work while studying, you can apply new knowledge and skills right from the start.
Over 80,000 people from more than 100 countries have already graduated with The Open University Business School, making us the largest management school in Europe. We invite you join them or to sponsor your staff to join them.
- We play a unique role in society, making Higher Education open to all
- We promote social justice through the development of knowledge and skills
- We lead the learning revolution, placing innovation at the heart of our teaching and research
- We continuously seek new and better ways to inspire and enable learning
- We create world class research and teaching
- We respond to the needs of individuals and employers and the communities in which they live and work
- We are dedicated to supporting our students’ learning success
- We are a champion of open, flexible learning that is grounded in practice and has immediate impact and relevance to the workplace
- We conduct rigorous research that engages directly with current business, legal and societal debates and informs our teaching
- We are at the forefront of distinctive teaching that enables individuals and organisations to achieve their potential and contribute responsibly to society
- We are proud to deliver high quality relevant learning anywhere in the world
To be recognized as a leading international business and law school, unique in the practical nature of our education, the mode of its delivery and the open access we offer students worldwide.
We will be known for:
- Our pioneering and engaged research and teaching that challenges conventional thinking and practice
- Our collaborations with international business, civil societies and governments, that advance knowledge in business and law
- And our ability to continuously innovate in new learning approaches that transform business and legal education