Find research degrees by completion status.
Current research degrees
- 'An Interpretation of Entreprenurial Symbolic Signals Received by Venture Capital Resource Providers'
- — PhD research by Neil Wolff
- 'Collaboration for children and the third sector: enacting leadership and governance in a complex space'
- — PhD research by Carol Jacklin Jarvis
- 'Digital Reporting and the Constitutive Entanglement of Material Technology, Business, Regulators and Society'
- — MRes research by Lidia Mishchenko
- 'Exploring the 'seduced' surveilled subject and the possibilities of everyday resistance; the case of smart phones as means of facilitating 'seductive' surveillance'
- — research by Pinelopi Troullinou
- 'Governance of banking/financial institutions in Africa'
- — PhD research by Danson Kimani
- 'Holding Government to Account: Challenge and Contested Leadership in UK Parliamentary Select Committees'
- — PhD research by Annette Stansfield
- 'How Digital is Impacting Marketing Strategy'
- — MRes research by Ketty Grishikashvili
- 'Process of Knowing and Learning: How sportswear firms ‘do’ innovative things effectively.'
- — PhD research by Fatima Yusuf
- 'The role of enterprise policies in promoting environmental sustainability: a comparative study’ and will examine the effectiveness of enterprise policies in promoting environmental services provided by social enterprises within an international context. '
- — MRes research by Olga Andrianova