Systems Thinking in Practice is an exciting and emerging management discipline, providing tools to think strategically and challenge your approach to complex situations. The OU has over 40 years' experience, leadership and international recognition in the field of Systems Thinking. As an early pioneer of the subject, our qualifications have broken new ground in how to teach systems ideas, and have been studied by more than 30,000 people.
Our portfolio of Systems Thinking in Practice qualifications provides students with:
- The ability to engage with complex and problematic situations and change them systemically or holistically
- An alternative approach to solving 21st century management challenges
- Solutions and techniques which apply to a diverse range of job roles, organisation types, industry sectors and public and voluntary sector services
- The possibility to tailor content to individual and professional needs so that new skills can be applied straight away
- A practice-focused qualification that equips you to find out "what to do when you don't know what to do"
We offer the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Systems Thinking in Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Systems Thinking in Practice
- MSc in Systems Thinking in Practice
The programme has an active alumni community who are effectively using their learning in a wide range of settings, for example:
►Find out more about our Masters Programme from a range of industry experts and students by viewing the video.