Skip to content

Toggle service links

You are here

  1. Home
  2. Where can I study?

Where can I study?

Further information about the institutions which offer the collaborative modules detailed on this website can be found via the links below:

When can I study?

Contact us

How can I find out more about collaborative modules?

Details of individual schemes are available from the appropriate faculty (Dean's Office), university or regional centre (see When can I study? for contact details).

If you have any queries about the schemes in general, or the award of credit for collaborative scheme study, please email the Credit Transfer Centre or write to us at:

Credit Transfer Centre
The Open University
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes

Useful OU contact details

Credit Transfer Centre
Email credit-transfer

Student Registration & Enquiry Service

Phone +44 (0)300 303 5303

Contact us