You must have passed one of the following OU qualifications within the last eight years:
If you have, ring the Partnerships Team on 0300 303 6333 to register.
Alternatively, you must have a qualification from somewhere else that meets the following criteria:
- in engineering or a closely related subject
- equates to a total of 240 credits, 120 of which are at FHEQ level 5 or SCQF level 8 (e.g. DipHE, HND or foundation degree)
- passed within the last 8 years
Download, complete and return a Top-up Bachelor of Engineering application form with evidence of your previous study.
If you’re planning to start in October 2018, you must apply by 31 August 2018.
How much time do I need?
- Most of our students study part time, completing 60 credits a year.
- This will usually mean studying for 16–18 hours a week.
Find out if you have enough time to study with our time planner