Award-winning careers service
Employee career developmentOften companies perceive that by training and developing their staff, they run the risk of losing them to competitors once they’ve completed their qualification or boosted their CV with additional skills. Our view is that the more you invest in your employees, the more likely they are to stay and further their careers with you.
Employee career development toolsVisit our award winning Careers Advisory Service which can help create an environment of career planning and action within your organisation by offering:
- Web content and tools – tailored to your organisation and job roles and which can be incorporated into your existing employee career development website
- Private career coaching for key staff – helping them to manage their aspirations within your organisation
- Access to Psychometric testing – adding value to recruitment to team building
- Access to Adult Directions - a computer-aided guidance package to help your employees see how their skills might help their career development
- One to one redundancy counselling – ideal for worst case scenarios
Other employee career development services
We work with regional, national and international employers of all shapes and sizes to help them recruit and retain Europe’s top graduates by offering:
- A professional vacancy service - allowing you to register job opportunities and attract top quality graduates to your organisation
- Employer showcases - giving you the opportunity to promote your organisation to a wide range of talented graduates
- Information on the graduate labour market - access data on graduate recruitment fairs, graduate development schemes and graduate employment trends
- Profiles on Open University students - enabling you to find out more about the knowledge, skills and attitudes of our graduates
Found this useful? You might be interested in...
|Added Value Services||Consistency and Training Support||Online Training Resources|