In any organisation, there is an ongoing need to develop management and other business-critical skills. The benefits of “growing your own” managers include:
· capitalising on existing organisational knowledge, eliminating induction / acclimatisation periods and retaining cultural fit
· targeted training - by being involved in the development of your staff you have the ability to shape the skills acquired to fit your organisation and sector challenges
· avoiding the hefty costs associated with recruitment, particularly for high calibre employees
· effective succession planning
· shaping the future of your organisation through the widening and deepening of the organisational talent pool
· immediacy of benefit and longevity of investment
You can achieve these benefits and more with our Grow Your Own (GYO) training schemes.
Tried and tested management training schemes
We specialise in two areas of customised management development which can be mixed and matched to create a GYO campaign tailored to your organisational and employee needs:
Our Corporate Development Managers (CDMs) are skilled in listening to organisational needs, understanding sector contexts and tailoring resources to client requirements. They bring depth of resource and scale of infrastructure to the table and would be delighted to help you build a successful management training scheme designed to reduce recruitment costs.
Below are two suggested examples of schemes to increase staff retention:
1. Growing junior staff
A GYO plan for junior staff who may have management potential could include any of the following courses:
2. Growing middle and senior executives
A GYO plan to cut recruitment costs by developing middle or senior managers could include any of these courses:
To discuss the development of GYO schemes for your organisation, please contact us
Found this useful? You might be interested in...