The world we live in continues to change at an intense rate. From new scientific discoveries to surviving the recession, change affects us all and in different ways.
The following courses have been designed by The Open University to help manage change within companies.
Browse the titles and click on the link to go to the full course description and registration details.
- Leading organisational change
- Getting it right: consulting and communicating inside organisations
- Improving operational performance
- Advancing your personal leadership
- Applying strategic thinking
- Making it happen! Leadership, influence and change
- Problem solving and improvement: quality and other approaches