Training solutions in your sector
The sector in which your organisation operates influences some but not all of your business training requirements. The Open University has the breadth of business training expertise to provide training courses which are highly geared to sector specifics as well as a wealth of courses which meet the management and professional development needs common to most organisations.
Use the list on the right to click through to the page that deals with your sector. Here you’ll find:
- a summary of business training courses devised with your sector in mind
- general management development courses
- professional development courses grouped according to a skills framework
- links to full course information on the main OU website
- what to do if you need business training customised to reflect the culture of your organisation and its sector context.
For the full picture of what the OU can contribute to the improved business performance of your organisation, you should also visit:
|Professional Courses||Why the OU?||Added Value Services|