Our listening culture of account management
When it comes to developing workforce training strategies, our Corporate Development Managers (CDMs) take the time to listen to the needs of your business.
We engage with medium and large employers through an action-oriented, needs-responsive team of Corporate Development Managers (CDMs). Your CDM will work closely with you to identify your organisation’s learning needs and provide cost-effective and results-driven business training solutions.
Developing employees to meet modern business challenges
Whether your organisation is a private, public, state or not-for-profit business, it is likely to be faced with a number of common challenges:
- The rapid pace of change
- Advances in technology
- Ethical influences
- The impact of global competition
- Create capability among employees and managers to face these challenges
- Develop potential among employees to deliver your organisation´s strategic objectives
- Introduce professional development practices that focus on real business needs
- Help you develop on your corporate social responsibility
- Improve skills without detracting from the daily business
Our Corporate Development Managers (CDMs)
Our professional team of CDMs works in partnership with organisations to optimise the workforce skills that will deliver organisational objectives.
Our CDMs are the gateway to the huge resources, skills and experience of The Open University. They work throughout the UK and in continental Europe to advise on which standard courses or programmes may be suitable for your needs. They will also provide detailed information on setting up a bespoke programme for your organisation. Find out more about our customised training.
Relationship and account management
Our CDMs manage key accounts and develop relationships with medium and large corporate clients by providing a number of different services to ensure that their needs are met. They can also advise on our added value products and services that can enhance current courses and programmes.
- provide a single point of contact which is readily accessible
- consider the tensions within your organisational context (for example, stakeholder and multiple funding issues in public and non-profit sectors)
- explore your training needs with you
- examine levels of competence within your organisation
- advise and match your requirements to Open University capabilities and provision
- enable organisations to identify how they can gain added value and benefit from our qualification programmes
- use our extensive experience of working successfully with similar organisations to ensure that your needs are met
- bring in other partners, as appropriate, to provide you with the right solutions.
Keen to find out more about our CDMs? Contact us
Found this useful? You might be interested in...
|Distance Learning at Work||Unique Scale and Reach||Arranging Sponsorship|