Corporate training from a world-class business school
The Open University Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools with triple international accreditation from AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. It’s also the only business school exclusively dedicated to distance learning and is well positioned to meet your corporate training needs.
Our executive MBA brings together business professionals all over the world to form the largest global community of MBA students, alumni and tutor practitioners. In this sense, it is a global corporate business school.
Professional development courses from The Open University Business School are rooted in individual management practice, and what is learned today should be put into action tomorrow. This type of corporate training brings immediate organisational benefits.
For more information on The Open University Business School, visit OUBS
MBA Graduation in Versailles
Supported by the UK’s largest university
- The Open University is the UK´s largest university and the world´s first successful distance learning university, established 40 years ago. It is a state-funded, not-for-profit university whose mission is to make a difference around the globe
- We have over 225,000 students on more than 750 different courses
- Our modern style of distance learning is very supportive, flexible and aware of the needs of both the individual and the employer
- We’re ranked in the top five UK universities for teaching quality
- We’ve been rated in the top 3 universities for satisfaction in the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 National Student Surveys
- 70% of our undergraduates work full or part time while they study with us
- More than 50,000 students on our courses sponsored by employers like you
- Our courses range from short online modules all the way through to the MBA and other masters
- Previous qualifications are not required for the majority of our degree courses
- Find out more about The Open University and our study style
Found this useful? You might be interested in...
|Grow Your Own Managers||Case Studies and Testimonials||Account Management Services|