In this section we will introduce you to a selection of elicitation techniques that can be used to advance your thinking and develop your ideas. These techniques can be applied at different stages in the research process and might help you to:
- identify the topic of your research (the research question)
- plan a comprehensive search of the literature
- structure and/or conceptualise your personal information collection.
- Knowledge of methods for the identification of suitable research topics
- Knowledge of elicitation techniques to help you develop your ideas
- Knowledge of techniques and packages used to manage personal collections of information