I am having problems accessing a resource via Athens.
If you are asked for an Athens Username and Password :
1. Click on the 'Alternative login' link (displayed below the 'Username' and 'Password' text boxes.)
2. At the 'find your organisation: organisations who use Athens Management' page, type 'Open' into the 'Search:' text box and click on the button marked 'Go'.
3. At the following 'find your organisation' page click on the 'Open University' link.
4. At the 'login' page, click on the 'Go to the 'Open University login' link. Make sure the 'Remember this organisation on this computer' check box is ticked. Agree to any security certificates you are shown.
5. A 'Choose your Athens Resource' may now appear, click on 'General access to Athens Resources'.
6. At the 'Sign in to OU website' page, type your Open University Computer Username and password into the appropriate text boxes and click on the button marked 'Sign in'.
See also Can I have an Athens password?