Meet OU Careers and Employability Services...
OU Careers and Employability Services provide professional careers information, advice and guidance services, to support your OU study choices and career planning.
You can contact the Service for advice on:
- planning, developing or changing your career
- deciding what type of work would best suit you
- completing application forms, CVs or covering letters
- preparing for an interview
- looking for employment including access to JobZone, an online vacancy service
- getting involved in voluntary work
- considering further study or professional training
- changing your OU study plans.
What's it all about?
Get in contact...
- Access a wealth of career planning resources on the Careers and Employability Services website
- Join the Careers Service on Facebook, Twitter and/or request to join their LinkedIn group.
- Check the schedule for the careers forums and webinars to get advice from careers advisers and sometimes employers or share ideas and tips with other students.
- Contact Careers and Employability Services for more in-depth help by email, phone, Skype or face-to-face.