You have not posted any notices yet.
I have been getting into trouble and entering more design competitions. this time to design a thank you card. if you have a spare couple of minutes and don't mind voting for me, I would really appreciate it. Kind Regards Lucy Wright www.pedlars.co.uk/product-of-the-month-votingfield-website-url-value
I am starting 'exploring Psychology' Oct 2013 and would really like the above books, I have books 2 chap 1-9 but i am finding it very hard to locate the above literature. I hope you can help. Free would be great, but i will consider other options my email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have two tickets for the Springsteen gig at the Ricoh Stadium,Coventry on Thursday 20th June. These are now surplus to requirements as I have managed to get tickets for the Leeds show. I paid the genuine ticket price of £62.50 each i.e. not an inflated 'second hand' website price, plus a booking fee, transaction fee and postage. The total cost of the two tickets is therefore £144.50. If anyone would like them, please ring or email.field-website-url-value
3x Video & 4x CD for U216 Environment, FREE to a good home!field-website-url-value
3 video tapes FREE to a good home for S260 Geologyfield-website-url-value
Hello! I've recently finished my MA in Social Sciences and I have the following useful textbooks - all of which would be relevant to either undergraduate or postgraduate students: 'Social Sciences: The Big Issues' by Kath Woodward 'Doing a Literature Review: Releasing the social science research imagination' by Chris Hart 'Good Essay Writing' by Peter Redman I would like these to go to a good home where they can help another student. I would appreciate £5.00 towards postage costs but otherwise, free of charge. If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com - first come, first served. Happy to split the books up if you are only interested in one or two of them.field-website-url-value
This course will take place on 1-2 June in The Parliament Suite, Gloucester Cathedral, offering two days of intensive preparation for the examination in June 2013 for the Open University course A219 (Exploring the Classical World). Run by an experienced Open University tutor, the course will cover all four blocks of A219, with practice in answering questions from both parts of the examination and advice about revision and examination technique.field-website-url-value
Page 1 of 25
You have not posted any notices yet.
The noticeboard is provided as a service to members of the OU community and we want to operate it with as light a touch as possible. Our aim is to enable you to post:
• For sale: advertise to other members of the OU community items you are selling (eg books, household items, cars, your house, etc Please note you may not sell OU restricted materials such as software)
• Help me: ask members of the community for help, advice and recommendations (eg lift shares, recommendations for local services)
• Notices: tell the community about events and activities you are involved with (eg voluntary groups and events, OU and OUSA groups and events, a book you’ve authored, etc. You may also use this section to tell the community about accommodation or a holiday home available for rent, as long as you are not running these as a business).
However, in case of doubt or dispute, here are the formal terms and conditions:
1. Publication of a notice does not imply university approval or recognition of goods advertised - the university holds no liability for the working order and conditions of goods.
2. The university reserves the right to remove material which is inappropriate in relation to the OU Computing Code of Conduct or terms and conditions of using this noticeboard.
3. The contact in all notices must be a member of the OU community. You are responsible for all actions carried out under your username.
4. Promoting of commercial services, or selling goods commercially or on behalf of a (commercial) third party is not permitted. We reserve the right to remove such items without notice. Some examples to clarify:
• Can I advertise my holiday flat in Greece? Yes
• Can I sell my mum’s sofa? Yes, though see point 3 above.
• Can I advertise my husband/friend's business? No, though you can make a personal reply to an individual if they ask for a recommendation.
• Can I recommend a great hairdresser, garage etc? No, though if someone asks for a recommendation you can send a personal reply to that individual.
5. There are few regulations regarding items for sale (though see item 4 above). There are, however, notable exceptions including alcohol, tobacco, baby formula and animals. Please note you may not sell OU restricted materials such as software.
6. Notices must be legal, decent, honest and truthful.
7. In the interests of fair play for all you should only edit your notice for genuine reasons, e.g. when reducing a price, and not to bump it up to the top of the list. Noticeboard editors reserve the right to delete notices which are repeatedly republished without a significant change in content.
8. Do not post thank you messages to the notice board.
9. As a courtesy to others, please delete your notice once your item has been sold, you have received the response you were looking for, or the event has taken place.
Please note that the noticeboard editors may remove any notice that, in their opinion, may offend other members of the OU community, or which runs counter to the spirit in which the service is offered. Their decision in such matters is final.
Contact the Platform noticeboard team by email firstname.lastname@example.org:
● General enquiries about notices
● If you find an item on the noticeboard offensive
● If you’re unsure whether your intended notice is acceptable and would like some advice