You have not posted any notices yet.
Hi all, I am looking for the following various course study books, (must be the most recent versions), please let me know if you have any available, as I am trying to get a jump start on the above mentioned courses, as I am trying to balance work, kids and study. Thanks in advancefield-website-url-value
Beautiful Monet Bridge Wrought back iron with twisted cage. Width 73 cms Height at highest point 35cms. Overall size approx: 4 metres View Tel: 02380769167 Bassett Southampton Price £1500 or nearest offerfield-website-url-value
Never been read. Amazon are currently selling them each for £24.69 new, which includes delivery. Postage will cost me £5.30, (but postal prices going up after Easter) Please email an offer, if interested, thanksfield-website-url-value
Full set of course materials available - all pretty perfect condition. No highlighting or marking in them. Includes the five course books plus the Intro and Conclusion, the course reader, study guides, CDs and DVDs, illustration book, even the TMA booklet! Course materials date from 2012B course. Happy to negotiate a price. Very bulky so suggest buyer collects but happy to box up and post if buyer pays postage. Lyn 9th March 2013field-website-url-value
Dear All, I could really do with your help. As well as studying U116, T215 And working full time i have entered an art competition wheere you can win having your art work turned into prints and sold online and instores. i would really appreciate it if you could vote for me. Kind Regards Lucy Wright www.pedlars.co.uk/product-of-the-month-votingfield-website-url-value
The Idea is Titled-Kaajo. That is timer. it is a multipurpose timer which can be made into wrist watches, wall clock, table clock etc. The timer will be inscribed into a book and the book will be inscribed into the world map (it has a significance meaning). The timer will work differently from the known conventional watches/clocks we are used to. The three hands will be carved in a special way differently-coined into HEART (LOVE), GRACE and DISCIPLINE to portray a message which will be on the left hand side of the timer.for instance, there is 2-faces of The Book-the left-hand face will carry the message(held now for security reason) and the right-hand face carry the timer or watch or clockfield-website-url-value
Wanted discontinued Open University Maths course, M338 Topology Reasonable condition, not distractingly annotated. Will pay fair price, and postage.Cheshire, UK.field-website-url-value
To use on an old XP machine with Word 2003 so that I can run the Toolkit macros.field-website-url-value
hi i am looking at these 2 modules and i am not sure if they are going to be right for me. I was wondering if anybody had the course materials i could buy to have a really good look at and decide from there. i am willimg to pay and pay any postage costs. email me if you can help. thanks in advancefield-website-url-value
You have not posted any notices yet.
The noticeboard is provided as a service to members of the OU community and we want to operate it with as light a touch as possible. Our aim is to enable you to post:
• For sale: advertise to other members of the OU community items you are selling (eg books, household items, cars, your house, etc Please note you may not sell OU restricted materials such as software)
• Help me: ask members of the community for help, advice and recommendations (eg lift shares, recommendations for local services)
• Notices: tell the community about events and activities you are involved with (eg voluntary groups and events, OU and OUSA groups and events, a book you’ve authored, etc. You may also use this section to tell the community about accommodation or a holiday home available for rent, as long as you are not running these as a business).
However, in case of doubt or dispute, here are the formal terms and conditions:
1. Publication of a notice does not imply university approval or recognition of goods advertised - the university holds no liability for the working order and conditions of goods.
2. The university reserves the right to remove material which is inappropriate in relation to the OU Computing Code of Conduct or terms and conditions of using this noticeboard.
3. The contact in all notices must be a member of the OU community. You are responsible for all actions carried out under your username.
4. Promoting of commercial services, or selling goods commercially or on behalf of a (commercial) third party is not permitted. We reserve the right to remove such items without notice. Some examples to clarify:
• Can I advertise my holiday flat in Greece? Yes
• Can I sell my mum’s sofa? Yes, though see point 3 above.
• Can I advertise my husband/friend's business? No, though you can make a personal reply to an individual if they ask for a recommendation.
• Can I recommend a great hairdresser, garage etc? No, though if someone asks for a recommendation you can send a personal reply to that individual.
5. There are few regulations regarding items for sale (though see item 4 above). There are, however, notable exceptions including alcohol, tobacco, baby formula and animals. Please note you may not sell OU restricted materials such as software.
6. Notices must be legal, decent, honest and truthful.
7. In the interests of fair play for all you should only edit your notice for genuine reasons, e.g. when reducing a price, and not to bump it up to the top of the list. Noticeboard editors reserve the right to delete notices which are repeatedly republished without a significant change in content.
8. Do not post thank you messages to the notice board.
9. As a courtesy to others, please delete your notice once your item has been sold, you have received the response you were looking for, or the event has taken place.
Please note that the noticeboard editors may remove any notice that, in their opinion, may offend other members of the OU community, or which runs counter to the spirit in which the service is offered. Their decision in such matters is final.
Contact the Platform noticeboard team by email email@example.com:
● General enquiries about notices
● If you find an item on the noticeboard offensive
● If you’re unsure whether your intended notice is acceptable and would like some advice