You must have completed at least one of the following modules:
- Concept to clinic (S827)
- Earth science: a systems approach (S808)
- Introduction to mental health science (S826)
- Molecules in medicine (S807)
- Space science (S818)
- Discontinued: S802, S804, S809, S811, S819, SD805, SD815, SEH806 and SH804
All teaching is in English and your proficiency in the English language should be adequate for study at postgraduate level. If English isn’t your first language, we strongly recommend that you’ve achieved an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7.0.
You may find reading the following book useful before and during your studies:
- Biggam, J. Succeeding With Your Master’s Dissertation: A Step-By-Step Handbook, Open University Press (3rd edn), ISBN 978-0335264483
- Divan, A. Communication Skills for the Biosciences: A Graduate Guide (2009), Oxford University Press, ISBN 978-0-19-922635-1.
- Nygaard, L.P. Writing Your Master’s Thesis, SAGE publications, ISBN 978-1473903937