A register of qualifications is being developed by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). If you have a qualification that is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), we may now be able to award a credit transfer for it.
If you can answer Yes to each of the questions below then your study may be on the QCF.
If you are not sure whether your qualification was on the QCF at the time you studied it you can check at the link above, or contact your previous study institution to find out.
- Did you complete your qualification within the last five years?
- Is your qualification at Level 4 or above?
- Does the title of your qualification include the word Award, Certificate or Diploma?
- Do you have a credit certificate, notification of performance or transcript which shows
- the units you studied, their codes or reference numbers, credit value and level
- a QAN (Ofqual qualification accreditation number)?
- is the Ofqual logo on it?