1991: Search Team: Fifty four crime searches and forty three explosive related searches were undertaken during the year.326

Surrey Constabulary Search Team: Founded about 1989: The searching for explosive devices became more complex after the explosion of the IRA bomb at the Grand Hotel ... more

1991, 17 January: Operation Hudson: Over thirty people charged with drug offences in Guildford.

1991, 20 January: Operation Forge: Animal Liberation Front bomb Guildford aimed at a hunt terrier man.

1991: Crime on the Caterham sub-division has risen by 17.73% which is lower than the Force average. The area still attracts travelling burglars many of whom come from London – particularly difficult to detect.327

Across the county travelling criminals from London was having a significant impact on the county, burglary, car crime and fraud.

1991, about: Brooklands redevelopment: A Second World War very large bomb was found and disrupted the building work whilst evacuations took place and the Royal Engineers attended and defused it. Inspector Kendall was in charge and was told by a resident that five bombs dropped three went off and there was another one somewhere which was never found.

1991, 21 February: Operation Smoke: Victim Gordon William Rogers – robbery and murder in Guildford.

A helicopter at the scene of an accident

1991, March: Scene of a typical serious RTA: Sussex helicopter at Cranleigh: Road accidents now called collisions but there are still too many of them and occupy considerable resources.

1991: Caterham CID undertook the first confiscation of assets enquiry under the new Criminal Justice Act 1988 and have been successful in obtaining a High Court restraint to preserve an asset that can be confiscated of a professional burglar. Nineteen high value burglaries have been solved.328

1991: Farnham murder: Murder of child.

1991: Murder of S J Hersey.

1991: Byfleet: Man arrested in possession of 2 kilos of heroin was sentenced to 10 years in prison and a confiscation order for in excess of £93,000 was made.329

1991-2: Woodhatch: Brian Woodfield: This was the murder of a 90 year old lady in her home in Woodhatch committed by two local youths aged seventeen and sixteen years which I think were Barber and Chapman. A relative, I believe gave some information which helped solve case. However, Pat Crossan and I dealt with the enquiry and it was cleared up fairly quickly. The victim had been stabbed (with a meat fork) numerous times and raped.

Background - involved a milkman who had been delivering at the house and one of the youths had been helping - hence connection to victim. I do remember that we found a condom in nearby dustbin which I think we were able to connect. I also remember that I learnt a very significant lesson regarding searches at 'scenes of crime.'

This was because we could NOT find bloodstained clothing BUT we later found some of it, a top, had been secreted under a parked transit van (unconnected) and was wrapped around exhaust pipe. The moral of the story was to search under everything.

As it happened, it all worked out in our favour as we recovered property as result of interviews so we were still able to connect as no one else would have known. Anyway, I do remember this because it was a particularly shocking murder. The victim had been born in the same house she died and inherited from parents. She never married and the story was that her fiancé was killed during First World War and never recovered from it.

Another thing I remember was that on murders such as these - a lot of statistical data to say that offender will

  1. be known to victim
  2. have come to police notice before
  3. will be local - within half a mile of victim and usually between 16 and 24 years old.

This was significant as I remember Pat and I drawing a half mile circle from scene and having Local Intelligence Officer (LIO) draw out likely suspects. As it turned out we were superseded by incoming information but the point was that BOTH youths lived almost exactly on the half mile boundary. Of course their ages were correct and previous knowledge of victim was the milkman/milk-round.

1991, 5 April: The body of a thirty seven year old man was found in the bedroom of a flat in Dorking. Death was found to have been caused by a severe blow to the head. On the same day a man was arrested and charged, eventually receiving a five year prison sentence at the Central Criminal Court.330

1991, 8 April: Kevin Keegan was robbed in his motor car on Reigate Hill. He was driving to his home in Hampshire from Spain when he pulled off the M25 to rest. His window was smashed and he was hit about the head and body with a baseball bat. His four attackers made off with over £700 in Spanish currency. A man was arrested in Brighton and charged.331

1991, 21 April: Operation Bursary: Murder of Ernest Jones Eastern Division.

1991, Guildford: A joint operation during January and February in Guildford resulted in fifty one arrests for drugs and dishonesty offences.332

1991, 21 April: Operation Hiker: Murder of Sarah Turner Leatherhead.

1991, August: A young man went missing from his home in Normandy and his car found abandoned in Slough. A major enquiry was undertaken without success – closing in November.333

1991: Pay parties at Woking and Guildford requiring the deployment of considerable resources to either disrupt or contain the nuisance. One party at Cranleigh attracted ten thousand which cost £21,000 to police. Five thousand camped in a field at Alfold and had to be policed over a number of days costing £46,000.334

Christian Duckett: These operations were called Operation Jolly and known by all attending as Operation Jolly Lolly due to the rest day working and amount of money being earned. I spent many deployments at Addlestone police station sitting in the bar watching TV.

1991, 2 September: Missing person and a possible murder Andrew Gerald Elphick Farnham. Operation Steroid.

1991, 9 December: Operation Pearl: Armed robbery Preston's Jewellers in Guildford 1991.

1991, December: Body found at Merstham Operation Ruby: Killing of John Shippey from Kent: Officer in Case Detective Superintendent John Beavis: After a long period of domestic intrigue, Shippey was murdered and his body was put in the boot of a car. The car was then driven to an isolated spot near to the M25 at Merstham and set on fire meaning that only dental records would identify the body of John Shippey aged forty seven.

There followed a long and detailed enquiry that was extremely complex, and it took about a year before arrests were made and convictions gained. The body of murdered John Shippey was found in a burnt out vehicle at Warwick Wold, Merstham on 18 December 1991 John Beavis began an 18 month enquiry.

The murdered man was finance director at Dove's Jaguar and Ford motor dealers in Croydon. He earned £40,000 a year and led a far higher life style which included three mistresses, three houses in England and two flats in Spain. Smart cars, eight berth motor cruiser and £180,000 in private accounts in Switzerland, Jersey, Spain and Gibraltar. The auditor from Dove's became suspicious and Shippey started to pull funds together.

One of Shippey's long term girl friends, who he had helped buy her house, had a son Karl Watson aged twenty nine who was not fond of Shippey and felt his mother's home was threatened by Shippey's fund raising. Watson overpowered Shippey at Ightham in Kent and put him in the boot of a car before driving him to a lock up garage in Croydon.

Watson then contacted a friend Cousins, to go to the garage to keep an eye on things, and where he was to find Shippey bound and gagged in the boot of a blue Sierra. Watson returned to the garage where he went berserk in the presence of Cousins and stabbed Shippey to death.

A few days later the car was set on fire at Merstham with the body still in the boot. In 1992 Cousins was arrested on another matter and when in custody told of how Shippey was murdered. In December 1993 Watson appeared at the Old Bailey and was found guilty and sentenced to a minimum of twenty years.

1990s, early: International Security: Phil Dunford: In the early nineties the Firearms Support Team were tasked with providing armed protection during a week long meeting of international security representatives, in Deepcut and Frimley. One of our tasks was to escort coaches of delegates between venues.

Having checked the route we were to call on a dedicated radio network to the corporal on the coach to signal that the path was clear for the coach to come out onto the road and begin its journey, it being out of sight of the road. I sat outside the officers' mess on the first day, securing the exit onto the road and discovered that the radio was not going to get through.

We had a very early portable phone and found the immediate solution by telephoning the Aldershot military switchboard, asking to be put through to the cookhouse at the mess; asking the kitchen orderly to run out into the car park; find a corporal on a coach and pass the message to say, "The police say you can go now!"

Our engineers had set up the radio net in nearby barracks. Faced with a complaint and mutterings of "We can talk to a man on the moon but not between two PRs across a mile of Deepcut", we had the answer, "Ah yes, but you can see the moon." I later came to see their point ... .

1991, early December: A lorry was stolen from Farnham and recovered by police from Greenwich the enquiry expanding so that stolen vehicles from across the country were recovered. In October 1992 five men were charged and went before the courts.335

1992: Man shot dead Outwood Traveller's Camp: Firearms team and Metropolitan Police Territorial Support Group deployed; victim was Ernie Jones, and the Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) was John Stewardson.

Dave Cording: 1992 Green Lane traveller's camp Outwood: I was by then head of the Surrey Police Dog Section and deployed myself and a team of handlers to the scene. I recall that whilst there a Superintendent let the family of the deceased through the outer cordon and greatly impressed the Officer in Charge (OIC) and myself as we nearly had a riot on our hands; fortunately we got some dogs out who are feared by the travelling community so everything settled down after that.

1992: Shane Burrows: Traffic Pursuit and Containment: TPAC came out of a very hairy pursuit at Godstone, in which ... more

1992: On a typical day: Surrey Police officers dealt with:

  • 145 crimes including 33 burglaries, 67 thefts, 14 stolen vehicles
  • 11 Road Traffic Accidents
  • 126 emergency calls
  • 4 escorted abnormal loads
  • 26 burglar alarms
  • 24 breath tests were required
  • 186 fixed penalty notices issued
  • 74 people reported for summons
  • 6 people were warned in writing
  • 57 people were arrested
  • 25 people and vehicles were searched.

Every week:

  • 1 Fatal RTA
  • 17 letters of appreciation received
  • 5 officers assaulted and injured.336

1992: Caterham: A small team of officers was established to track down persistent offenders and made 130 arrests recovering £150,000 of stolen property and £35,000 of drugs.337

1992, January: Guildford: Three masked men entered a post office and threatened the proprietor and his son with a gun and knife. The proprietor refused to hand over the money and raised the alarm but one of the men grabbed a handful of money before the robbers left. Two men were arrested and charged.338

1992, 28 January: Following an armed robbery in a building society where a gun was produced PC Thomas Kavanagh and WPC Caroline Shuttleworth spotted the suspect at the railway station and challenged him although they knew he was armed. They recovered the gun, the money and disguise. The man was convicted and the officers commended.339

At the scene of the Bagshot murder

The scene of the Bagshot murder

1992, 5 March: Murder: A woman was murdered on a footpath by Bagshot station. One hundred and fifty officers were involved in the investigation which resulted in the arrest of a man who was charged with murder. Leaders of the local Asian community were met with to ensure them the murder was not racially motivated.340

1992: Operation Track: Murder of Manzula Amlani at Camberley.

1992, March: Farnham: Police raided premises following complaints of drug dealing, which had been used as squat for more than two years making 19 arrests.341

1992, March: Shottermill: Armed robbery in a sub post office where a youth forced staff to hand over £2100. This was a similar offence to one in Sussex and after enquiries the man was arrested and committed to Chichester Crown Court in October.342

1992, 17 April: PC 542 Christopher Cooper aged thirty one was killed in a road accident whilst on route to an emergency on 27th February 1992. He was riding a police motor cycle when killed.

1992, April: Pay Party: 5,000 people gathered on Chobham Common but police were able to stop the event and 18 people were arrested for drug offences. Policing the event cost £16,500 in overtime payments to police.343

1992, May: Pay Party: Intelligence indicated that a party was being planned for Bagshot but a police operation prevented the event taking place and there were no more parties on the division during the year. Policing the event cost £29,000.344

1992, May: Part of a human torso was found in a plastic bag in Priory Park, Reigate in the pond. Two people were charged with murder. The victim was murdered in the Metropolitan Police District and the case transferred to that force.345

1992: A series of ram raids took place during May and June the Special Crime Patrol Unit was deployed on surveillance culminating in the arrest of three people and £10,000 of property recovered.346

1992, 5 June: Armed Robbery: PC Paul Mizzi stopped to buy petrol on his way to work. At the petrol station he saw a man threatening the cashier with a handgun. He challenged the man as he left and there was a violent struggle before he was arrested. The gun turned out to be an imitation. The trial judge highly commended PC Mizzi.347

PC 783 Paul Mizzi awarded the Queens's Commendation for Brave Conduct for confronting an armed robber.

Paul Mizzi: I was off duty, in plain clothes on my way to work when I drove into a petrol station. There I saw a man in the garage shop wearing a black hood. The man was pointing a gun at the cashier's head. I took up a position outside the door and as the offender came out of the shop jumped on him. The suspect was still carrying the handgun and also had a knife. A violent struggle then ensued as I tried to disarm the suspect eventually managing to get hold of the gun, but the suspect continued to struggle. I subsequently managed to overpower the man and ripped off his mask and managed to restrain him until uniformed officers arrived and handcuffed the offender.

1992, 8 June: Murder Reigate: Operation Priory.

1992, July: A woman was seriously assaulted as she walked her dog on Old Dean Common but the offender was not called. Five hundred messages with information were received.348

1992, July: Caterham Division: Two police officers and an ambulance were put in considerable danger when they followed a man on to the roof of a house at night after he climbed scaffolding and refused to come down. He hurled missiles at his rescuers and was eventually restrained and brought down. The three received Her Majesty's Commendation for Brave Conduct.349

1992, 15 July: Murder: A woman was stabbed to death at her home in South Holmwood and her son attacked. A man known to the family was charged with murder.350 ... more

1992, 6 August: Armed Robbery: Strood Green, Brockham Post Office: Two men one armed with a sawn off shotgun and the other with a knife entered the shop and were ... more

1992, 25 August: Armed Robbery: A man armed with a handgun was arrested by police on a bus in Leatherhead having just robbed a shopkeeper.352

1992, September: South Godstone: Seventeen stolen vehicles were discovered during a search and one man was arrested and charged two were allowed bail and others were being sought.353

1992, September: A particularly vicious murder was committed in Reigate Division against a 76 year old woman. Two youths were arrested and sent for trial.354

1992, September: Reigate Division: A man was caught burgling a house with intent to rape. He was sent for trial.

1992, September: Reigate Division: Three men were sentenced to imprisonment for conspiring to rob a milk depot when wages were being delivered.355

1992, 5 September: Robert Wignall murdered at Addlestone: Officer in Case Detective Supt. Pat Crossan. Involved a team of twenty officers and a number of ... more

1992, 20 September: Murder of Ethel Ruth Denyer in Reigate with suspects Philip Barber and Paul Chapman. Operation Chapel.

1992, October: Redhill: A young Norwegian au pair was raped in a shop doorway for which a youth was arrested and sent for trial.357

1992, October: Two armed men were arrested after robbing the Midland Bank in Walton and committed for trial.358

1992, October: The opening meet of the Surrey Union Hunt took place at Ockley policed by thirty nine officers. The event passed without serious disorder although there were a large number of hunt supporters and protesters.359

1992, October: Farnham suffered a night of violence following an attempted smash and grab on a store and the assault of two police officers. Windows were broken in fourteen shops. Three weeks later police mounted an operation following a spate of burglaries in the town. In the team was a WPC who had been injured in the first incident. Whilst trying to stop two youths escaping after breaking into a building the same officer was knocked to the ground and kicked to the head and body. She recognised her attacker as the youth who had injured her earlier. Other officers arrested him.360

1992, November: Dorking Town Football Club played Plymouth Argyle in the first round of the FA Cup before a capacity crowd policed by 65 officers including many Specials.361

1992, November: Brockham bonfire was policed by 72 police officers for a crowd of 20,000 people the largest gathering in the county.362

1992: More than 130 cases of child abuse were dealt with on the Reigate Division.363

1992: The Special Crime Patrol Unit dealt with 64 operations arresting 76 people of which 37 lived outside the county.364

1980s, late-1990s: frequent PSU deployment as a result of fox hunt and saboteurs: 1992: Surrey worked well with Sussex and Kent, and had an informal ... more

1992: Pc 1203 B Rajikumar and PS 202 M Powell - Bristow awarded the Queens's Commendation for Brave Conduct after an incident on the roof of a large country house at Oxted. Helped by an ambulance man Mr Wood, they detained a violent, drunken man after jumping a seven foot gap to reach him.

1992: Caterham: OP Lamp Arson/Murder.

1992: Dorking: Murder/Attempted Murder – Taylor.

1992: A 7-week-old child had injuries to the ribs caused over Christmas in Reigate, a clear case of GBH. The case was put to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and dropped because of a lack of evidence against a particular parent having caused the injury. A few weeks later the baby died at the home of foster parents, and the cause of death was attributed the injuries caused on Boxing Day. The baby had been killed by one of the parents but police could not prove which one. The local Detective Inspector Fred Wheelhouse undertook a great deal of work, and eventually the CPS went to trial and a conviction was obtained against the father Dominic Fulcher. This was a very difficult case, and memorable for the lengthy delay before the arrival of the suspect's lawyers when he was to be interviewed.

1992: Dave Cording: Pay party on the Caterham Sub-Division: Paul McElroy and I were the two unfortunate inspectors on duty when one kicked off at Blue Anchor farm (then owned by a man called Nash who was well known to us). The numbers of people travelling to the event were large and at one stage the switchboard was jammed with complaints from neighbours.

Paul Mac was a PSU trained inspector so he went to the scene whilst I manned the control room at Caterham. Mobile phones were just starting to be used and Paul took with him the Operations one (affectionately called 'the brick'). Superintendent Rand (the on-call senior officer) arrived at the scene somewhere after midnight. He was very tired and red eyed having been turned out from his home in Guildford. I gave him a situation report and just then Paul rang in to update me on how the situation was at the scene. I could hardly hear him for the music being played at the farm.

Just at that moment Superintendent Rand walked into the office and I relayed what Paul had told me. He looked at me and said, "Please ask Inspector McElroy to talk to the organizers and ask them to turn it down a smidgen" I passed the message. The response I got is not printable! So I turned to Superintendent Rand and said "Message passed to Inspector. McElroy who said he will do his very best!"

Sadly at the end of the event a dead body was found at the scene although fortunately there was no foul play just another depressing overdose. Paul and I still meet socially and this tale still gets the odd airing or two to this day!

Search team in operation

Search team in operation

1992: Murdered body found on Leith Hill: Search team found the wallet of the suspect; possibly female victim murdered elsewhere and the body dumped.

Mark Clark: The Leith Hill murder in 1992. I seem to recall that it was the murderer's pager that was found near the woman's body and that they were work colleagues.

David Mumford: I was a DC at Dorking at the time of the murder, the young girl as I recall was called Sarah Turner who lived at Ewell, and she was 21 years of age. Her body was discovered at Leith Hill and had apparently been strangled. Her Mini car was missing.

I was working on an action team with the Chris Stevens. Paddy Crossan was the SIO. The job was run out of Leatherhead (in what was the old bar area), Bill Baskerville was running the incident room. On a Sunday Chris and I collected an action to see a male in West London, near the BBC Studios. He was not thought of as a suspect. (I can't recall his name).

We called at his address which was a block of flats, it was very hot and I noticed his flat appeared all shut up. We banged on his door for some time and he eventually answered. He was very agitated which aroused our suspicions. I asked him where was Sarah, I shall never forget his response. He said "I am the soul of Jesus Christ and she was the devil" I've killed her!"

Both Chris and I were stunned to say the least. We pushed our way in to flat and I asked him how he had killed her. He went off and bought back a length of cable used to connect a music key board to a computer. "This is it he said." By then Chris was scribbling down all that was said, there was no table in the flat and I recall Chris writing notes on the ironing board. The local police was called and assisted in securing the flat.

I rang Bill Baskerville to say we had just arrested someone for Sarah's murder and he had admitted it. You call imagine Bills response. It took a Metropolitan Police officer to convince him. We took the prisoner back to Dorking and on the way asked him where Sarah's car was, all he could do was laugh and keep repeating he was the soul of Jesus Christ. He did in the end show that it was parked in a side street off Putney High Street.

When we arrived at Dorking, Paddy Crossan decided that Chris and I should interview the prisoner, with a solicitor present. During the interview the young man flipped shouting that Chris was related to the devil. (Not far wrong there!) He was charged with Sarah's murder and was tried at the Old Bailey.

I was criticised for not having a mental welfare officer present during the interview, and he was subsequently detained in Broadmoor. It emerged that Sarah had befriended the young man, she had tried to help him as he was hearing voices in his head, she made an appointment at the Kings Cross Schizophrenia Society for him to be seen. The appointment would have been just days after her death. I kept my note book as I thought I would never get to make another arrest for murder.

1992: Contingency planning remained very important: Evacuation of town centres was one such issue. Following the bombing of several towns across the UK by the IRA, it became apparent that to evacuate people from buildings into areas where there could well be large amounts of falling and flying glass could expose the public to greater risks.

Every town centre in the county had to develop an evacuation plan and major building owners were encouraged to identify bomb shelter areas within their buildings, where people would be safe, should there be an explosion or a threat of one.

Planning and exercising continued on military establishments and with specialist government organisations with low level and often highly complex exercises.

1992: Reigate Two prisoners for armed robbery and kidnapping of a car salesman: Men arrested after acting as potential buyers, pulling a gun on the salesman, and putting him in the boot of the car.

1992, about: Exercise Wooden Pride – Surrey Constabulary Firearms Team, Metropolitan Police Firearms Team and a full squadron of SAS at St Lawrence Hospital Caterham just before it was demolished. This was an extensive hostage, siege breaking exercise with senior Operations officer's role playing as Chief Constable over a long weekend. A member of the public was surprised when walking his dog to find an SAS sniper team in the bushes!

1992-93: Civil Defence and War Duties: The peace dividend as a result of the collapse of the USSR was to have an impact even within the Surrey Constabulary when Fred Smith the War Duties officer was charged with organising the removal of the early warning system and sirens. The department closed and Fred was incorporated within Operations as a Planning Officer. The "War Book" was closed, containing all the instructions for a move to war including key point protection.

From the end of the war all police officers had undergone regular civil defence training and some had gone on specialist courses for everything from managing the media to camp cooking and hygiene. Senior officers regularly participated in training and exercising and many attended courses at the Home Defence College. Visits were made to various "holes in the ground" and planning was a continuing process with county, other local authorities and emergency service as well as with the military.

To the end the Superintendent Operations worked on a joint services committee for the county under the incumbent Royal Army Ordnance Corps brigadier at Blackdown Camp to plan for joint operations. In later days this committee concentrated on terrorism and response to major incidents. Thank goodness it was a waste of effort.

1992: Major Fire: It was an enormous fire, and the Fire Brigade committed twenty or more pumps, from Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire. The smell of the burning trees, heather and undergrowth fills the air as did swirling smoke made worse by gusts of wind from all points of the compass. Soaring flames fanned by the wind moved across open land at a pace, thankfully without threatening homes or people.

The spread of the fire was so sudden and the extent so enormous, that the senior fire officer was sent aloft in the police helicopter to get a better understanding of what was going on. It was very hot and extremely dry which did not help fight the fire, and so the smoke and danger to traffic ensured that this was a protracted and disruptive few hours.

1992: Race was not a huge issue in the county. However there was a mosque at Woking and a significant number of Asian people. This occasionally led to difficulties. One operation followed a series of fights in Woking between Asian and white youths; tension had mounted and there was the threat of a significant outbreak of disorder.

Superintendent Dave Dodd the local divisional commander expended a great deal of effort in dealing with community leaders, and Operations put together the plan and people to deal if it all went wrong. Fortunately it did not, but the threat remained for some time.

There was a further incident in the Peacock Centre at Woking where some Asian lads were eating pizzas when they were attacked by white youths. There was quite a ruckus and people ran off and the fight continued elsewhere. The police attended and only the Asians were arrested. This caused some upset, and at 1 am petrol bombs were thrown and others found hidden and ready for use.

During the day, it was all beginning to get out of hand, and in the early evening Operations managed to get the Metropolitan Police to provide their Six Area Territorial Support Group to support our local units. A plan was developed and Dave Dodd got stuck into his community contacts.

Asian Youths were supposedly coming to the town from Southall and High Wycombe to support the local youth. Information came in that they would be trying to capture and beat up a police officer and this raised the tension even higher. There were a large number of Asian youths about the town, some apparently armed with sticks.

By now the rumour mill was getting out of hand with talk of two hundred youths coming from Manchester and another two hundred from Birmingham. In the middle of all this, in the most vulnerable part of the town, three hundred old age pensioners sat down for a dinner in a hall!

It all eventually faded either through good police work, or because there was little substance to all that was promised. No one turned up from Birmingham and Manchester and so after a few days of high alert the policing of Woking returned to normal. It was another one of those operations where you are damned if you do something and damned if you do not.

Paul Mizzi: I clearly remember the racial tension of 1992 in Woking, several reasons: firstly as local officer I was assigned to a Guildford PSU serial in order to act as their guide around Woking. Secondly our rest days were cancelled and I was due to play rugby for Chobham 1st XV and was not happy but the inspector in charge arranged for me to get there and be collected me afterwards. That gentlemen was Alan Craggs, an all round good guy. Thirdly after several very long shifts and much banter between Woking and Guilford officers on who were the best, the riot never happened so we never had the chance to find out. Rather strange now as we all belong to one division.

The End of the Surrey Constabulary and
the birth of the newly named force Surrey Police

326 Annual Report 1991.

327 Annual Report 1991.

328 Annual Report 1991.

329 Annual Report 1991.

330 Annual Report 1991.

331 Annual Report 1991.

332 Annual Report 1991.

333 Annual Report 1991.

334 Annual Report 1991.

335 Annual Report 1992.

336 Annual Report 1992.

337 Annual Report 1992.

338 Annual Report 1992.

339 Annual Report 1992.

340 Annual Report 1992.

341 Annual Report 1992.

342 Annual Report 1992.

343 Annual Report 1992.

344 Annual Report 1992.

345 Annual Report 1992.

346 Annual Report 1992.

347 Annual Report 1992.

348 Annual Report 1992.

349 Annual Report 1992.

350 Annual Report 1992.

352 Annual Report 1992.

353 Annual Report 1992.

354 Annual Report 1992.

355 Annual Report 1992.

357 Annual Report 1992.

358 Annual Report 1992.

359 Annual Report 1992.

360 Annual Report 1992.

361 Annual Report 1992.

362 Annual Report 1992.

363 Annual Report 1992.

364 Annual Report 1992.


Surrey Constabulary badge