- The nation’s largest cycling organisation and the national governing body for cycle sport.
- Encouraging millions of people to ride their bikes through their recreational programmes, suited to meet individuals preferred form of cycling.
- Their work is delivered in England across ten regions, Scotland and Wales consisting of regional staff, members, clubs, partners, event organisers and volunteers.
For more information visit British Cycling.
- Cycling UK encourages people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be able to cycle safely, easily and enjoyably.
- Cycling UK offers guidance and advice for beginner cyclists with community clubs to help change and encourage people to cycle.
- Plan your route or get some inspiration for your routes across the UK.
For more information visit Cycling UK.
- Audax United Kingdom Long Distance Cyclists' Association (Audax UK) is the recognised long-distance cycling club in the UK.
- The objectives are to encourage, promote, develop and control the sport for non-competitive long-distance cycling.
- Offer a range of events across the UK with a range of rides from short to very long, you can complete these in a group or solo.
For more information visit Audax UK.
- The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) is the worldwide leader in mountain bike advocacy.
- Their mission is to create, enhance and protect great places to ride mountain bikes.
- There are over 5000 trails built from backyard bike parks to trail adventures.
For more information visit IMBA UK.