Lincoln College is a large general further education (GFE) college with over 11,000 students across three campuses in Lincoln, Newark and Gainsborough. In addition to campus-based delivery the College also offers programmes within the community and the workplace. The College is part of the Lincoln College Group which currently includes two Colleges in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and International delivery in mainland China. Our Higher Education programmes are predominantly delivered from our Lincoln Campus, with some specialised Musical Instrument Craft provision at Newark.
Lincoln College Higher Education was first awarded TEF Silver in June 2017. This was reaffirmed in June 2019 with specific recognition of the following:
• course design and assessment practices which provide scope for high levels of stretch that ensures all students are significantly challenged, and acquire the knowledge, skills and understanding that are highly valued by employers
• appropriate levels of contact time, including personalised provision within small class sizes, that secures high levels of student engagement with learning
• ongoing investment in an Information and Learning Technology infrastructure and a range of study environments in order to enhance student learning opportunities
• the implementation of an institutional culture that facilitates, recognises and rewards excellent teaching both for individuals and teams
• extensive engagement with a consortium of local and regional employers in order to establish and deliver a relevant curriculum