What are microcredentials?
Microcredentials enable your business and employees to gain specialist knowledge and skills to help advance your organisation and their careers in a short time.
- A short commitment and workload, the average mircrocredential takes just 10–12 weeks to complete
- Provides cutting-edge knowledge across specialised subjects, informed by our world-class academics
- Delivers practical skills that they can immediately apply in the workplace
- Results in improved employee engagement and retention helping your organisation maintain a competitive edge
- A firm foundation of credits that your learners can utilise towards further study in the future
To explore the range of Microcredentials available within The Open University click here.
What are short courses?
Short courses provide businesses and their learners with digestible, bite-sized learning opportunities without the commitment to an overall qualification.
- Courses are available across a range of subject areas and disciplines
- Each module takes typically 25-100 hours to complete minimalising disruption
- Supports the knowhow within your business to drive efficiencies across skills gaps in coaching, commercial awareness, managing change and many more
To explore the range of Short Courses available within The Open University click here.