Skip to content

Toggle service links

You are here

  1. Home
  2. International


Studying with OpenPlus outside of the UK

OpenPlus is available in almost every country excluding (for regulatory reasons) China. Please email for confirmation that you can study your chosen subject.

With OpenPlus you start studying part time at home through supported learning with The Open University (OU). You may also be required to attend short residential schools in England.
You complete your degree by studying  full time at your chosen partner university. See information for International students on your chosen partner university websites.

You can also study OpenPlus if you are a member of British armed forces with a BFPO address.

Other information for international students

Please note that all teaching is in English. If you have any concerns please visit the Open University Skills for OU Study page and also talk to your chosen partner university.

Contact us

If you have any questions, prior to applying, not answered in our FAQ's please email

If you are an HE institution and are interested in finding out more about OpenPlus please email