You can link your ORDO profile to your ORCID account. This means that any items you add to ORDO (and any other repository you use which uses DataCite DOIs) will automatically appear in your ORCID profile.
In order to do this, please follow these steps:
- In your profile page in ORDO (pictured), click the CONNECT button to enable syncing with your ORCiD
- This will take you to ORCiD. Log in and click to authorise ORDO/Figshare to access your ORCiD account
You now need to authorise DataCite on your ORCiD account:
- Log in to ORCiD
- Go to your ORCiD Record tab
- Scroll down to works at the bottom of the page
- Hover on the +Add Works tab
- This will open a dropdown menu
- Click on the first item on the menu, Search and Link
- This will open a panel called Link Works. Find DataCite in the list.
- Click on DataCite and on the following page click to authorise
To check the authorisation has worked successfully head back to ORCiD and to your Account Settings tab. DataCite should now be listed as a Trusted organisation.