- A UK honours degree (preferably a 2:1 or above) or other recognised equivalent qualification1
- Proficiency in your first language at Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level C2 or HSK 6 for Chinese
- Proficiency in your second language at CEFR level C12
- Successful completion of L801 and L802, or equivalent prior experience3
- Your spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum score of 7 under the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
1If you don't have an honours degree, talk to an advisor.
2If your first language is English and you've passed an OU level 3 module in your second language, your language proficiency should be suitable, as the exit level of our OU level 3 language courses is CEFR C1.
3If you haven't completed L801 or L802 you will need to have a discussion with the module team before registering for L803.