Skip to content

Toggle service links

Studying With the Open University

You are here

  1. Home
  2. Students in prisons and secure hospitals
  3. Changing modules and qualifications

Changing modules and qualifications

If a student wants to change the qualification or module they are registered on please advise your regional SiSE support team. The student may need to talk to a regional manager for further advice and guidance, dependant upon the changes they wish to make.

Changing a qualification may mean that they are unable to use all the credits from modules they have already completed, whereas changing modules may have an impact on their qualification choice.