SCiLAB is the centre for innovation and research in online legal and business education. Established in 2018, SCiLAB brings together all staff in the Faculty of Business and Law to promote innovation, scholarship and enterprise in open and distance learning.
Our research informs curriculum in the following areas:
- Implementation or assessment of initiatives to enhance student employability and career progression within a module or programme of study;
- Development, application or assessment of initiatives to enhance the student experience;
- Development, application or assessment of appropriate pedagogies;
- Development, application or assessment of innovations in digital teaching and learning;
- Exchange of knowledge and shared good practice in teaching and learning either within FBL or across Faculties