Our Spring/Summer CALRG schedule:
- 19 January: Prof. Advaith Siddharthan (OU) Teaching sustainability in schools through citizen science
- 2 February: Dr Yoram Kalman (OU Israel) Organizational Learning Analytics
- 9 March: Dr Jen Ross (Edinburgh) Speculative methods and pedagogies for digital learning futures
- 20 April: Professor Agnes Kukulska Hulme, Saraswati Dawadi & Philip Seargeant (OU) Researching the Future of English, Technology and EDI in Higher Education in East and South Asia.
- 27 April: Professor Christothea Herodotou (IET, OU) Can Maths Apps Add Value to Young Children’s Learning? A Systematic Review and Content Analysis
- 4 May: Professor Martin Weller (IET, OU): Metaphors of EdTech
- 11 May: Dr Nirwan Sharma (KMi, OU) Interfaces for collaboratively learning to identify species
- 18 May: Dr Sagun Shrestha (IET, OU) An activity theoretical study of affordances of ICT in education in Nepal in crisis contexts
- 25 May: Xinyu Huang (IET, OU) Development of Human-Computer interaction for Holographic AIs
- 1 June: Professor Allison Littlejohn, Dr. Eileen Kennedy & Dr Martin Oliver (UCL): Digital Teaching as Caring
- 15 June: Dr Paco Iniesto (IET, OU/UNED) Exploring Accessibility in Distance and Open Education.
If you are interested in presenting at CALRG, either during this term or later in the year, please do get in touch.
All are welcome, contact CALRG at email@example.com if you would like the invitation link to any session.
Powered by Events Manager