The 41th Annual Conference of the Computers and Learning Research Group (CALRG) will be held on 15th-16th June 2020 online.
CALRG is one of the UK‘s leading research groups in the use of technologies in education. CALRG’s annual conference provides a forum for members, as well as other researchers and practitioners at the OU, to present their work. We particularly encourage research students to contribute submissions and attend to discuss their project.
Our keynotes this year will be:
- Professor Vanessa Evers, Nanyanf Technical University, Singapore (Monday 15th June, 1000-1100hrs)
- Professor Charles Crook, The University of Nottingham (Tuesday 16th June, 1000-1100hrs)
The conference will consist of two days of presentations and interactive sessions across a broad range of relevant topics, including:
- Computer-supported collaborative learning (CSCL)
- Accessible online learning
- Mobile learning
- Effective designing for learning and learner experiences
- Citizen science and public engagement
- Learning analytics
- Openness in education
- Game-based learning
- Professional learning
- Widening access and participation in education with technology
On the 18th June there will also be an interactive workshop on ethics in educational technology.
Please address all correspondence and enquiries about the CALRG 2020 conference to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Twitter hashtag for the conference is #CALRG2020.