We are regularly asked if we can deliver our training sessions online to research staff and students who don’t work at Walton Hall and can’t make it onto campus. In order to satisfy this demand we have arranged a series of online training which will take place throughout January and February in the new year.
Here’s the programme of training, with links to full session details on My Learning Centre:
- Friday 19th January (11.30-12.00) – Writing successful data management plans
- Wednesday 24th January (11.00-12.00) – Getting to grips with Open Access publishing
- Wednesday 31st January (14.30-15.00) – Working with research data
- Tuesday 6th February (14.30-15.00) – Data sharing: how, what and why?
- Monday 19th February (14.00-14.45) – Finding external scholarship literature
- Wednesday 28th February (11.30-12.00) – Data sharing: legal and ethical issues
These sessions will be run using Adobe Connect; joining instructions can be found on the event pages on My Learning Centre, but if in doubt please email us at email@example.com
If there’s any other training you’d like us to deliver online, feel free to let us know by emailing or commenting below.