The UK Data Service specialises in the management and archiving of research data in the social sciences. They are running a comprehensive series of free online training over the coming months which may be of interest to readers of this blog.
See below for these events in Spring 2021 and see the UK Data Service’s events pages for a full list of training events.
- Webinar: Introduction to the UK Data Service, 8 April 11.00 – 12.00
- Webinar: Finding and Accessing Data from the UK Data Service, 15 April, 11.00 – 12.00
- Webinar: How to anonymise qualitative and quantitative data, 16 April, 15:00 – 16:30
- Online workshop: Getting Started with Secondary Analysis, 22 April, 11.00 – 12.30
- Webinar: Data Management Basics 1: Introduction to data management and sharing, 29 April, 11.00 – 12.00
- Webinar: Data Management Basics 2: Ethical and legal issues in data sharing, 30 April, 10.00 – 11.00
- Webinar: Depositing your data with ReShare, 6 May, 11.00 – 12.00
- Online workshop: How to become a Computational Social Scientist, 13 May, 11.00 – 12.30
- Online workshop: Dissertation projects: Introduction to secondary analysis for qualitative and quantitative data, 18 May, 11.00 – 12.30
- Webinar: Consent issues in data sharing, 27 May, 10.00 – 11.00
The workshops in the series will have a new practical element.
To book a place visit the UK Data Service events page or click on the links above.