Here in the Library Research Support team we’ve been busy planning our training sessions for the next few months and we’re sure there’s going to be something that tickles your fancy!
We’ve got some new sessions planned, including an inroduction to copyright for Postgraduate Research Students and some more in depth sessions on Research Data Management, including the intriguingly named Declutter your Data!
All of our training for the remainder of 2020 will be delivered online through our Adobe Connect room so you can access all these sessions wherever you are in the world! Details of how to access the room are included on the My Learning Centre pages linked to below.
Library Research Support training September-December 2020
- Writing successful data management plans: 10/09/20, 11.30-12.00
- Literature searching for PGRs training series (series): starts 28/09/20, 14.00-14.30
- Copyright: Using third-party content in your thesis: 01/10/20, 13.30-14.00
- Introduction to ORDO – the OU’s research data repository: 08/10/20, 11.30-12.00
- Declutter your data – hints and tips for managing your research data: 22/10/20, 11.30-12.00
- SAGE research methods database introduction: 02/11/20, 14.00-14.30
- Working with personal and sensitive research data: 12/11/20, 11.30-12.00
- Open Research Online (ORO): an introductory session: 03/12/20, 10.30-11.30
- Data sharing: how, what and why?: 10/12/20, 11.30-12.00
- Getting to grips with open access publishing: 15/12/20, 10.30-12.00