We welcome you to present online at our next Show & TEL event in November! There are a number of 20minute slots available on the following dates:
- Monday 2nd November: Ethics & TEL Themed (AM only)
- Tuesday 10th November: TEL Themed (AM & PM)
- Wednesday 11th November: TEL Themed (AM only)
Call for Contributions: Ethics and Technology Enhanced Learning (Monday 2nd November)
openTEL’s November Show & TEL event will start with a workshop focusing on ethics and technology enhanced learning (TEL). The workshop will be an opportunity for an open discussion on ethics in TEL and will begin with an update on an ongoing project on the topic. The project update will be followed by a series of short presentations. The workshop will conclude with time set aside for open discussion.
If you would like to deliver one of the short presentations, then please send a short description of the topic to opentel. We invite contributions on any of the following:
- A specific TEL-related ethical situations that the presenter has found themselves in. This could be from the perspective of a student, a lecturer, a learning designer or something else
- The ethics of a specific area of TEL
- The philosophical underpinnings of ethics in TEL
- Ethics and TEL research
Call for Contributions: Technology Enhanced Learning (10th & 11thNovember)
We also welcome contributions which are TEL related for the above dates. Show & TEL is the perfect opportunity to showcase your ideas and network with people from across the Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) community. More information about our past Show & TEL events can be found here.
Save the Date: External Speaker (17th November 15:00 – 16:00)
We are concluding Show & TEL with an external speaker for the 17th November and ask that you save the date in your diaries if you can. More information to follow.
If you are interested in presenting on any of the above dates, please respond to this email by 23rd October with a very brief description of your presentation.