How you’ll learn
The course will take approximately three years to complete.
- You’ll be registered as an Open University (OU) student, and for your practice learning and clinical placement experiences you will be linked with Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (OUH).
- Theory modules are taught via online learning by the OU. You’ll have a dedicated tutor for each module, who is a registered nurse.
- Practical training is delivered in OUH hospitals across Oxford and Banbury.
- You’ll be working with nursing staff in clinical settings for your practical experience.
- Practical training and placements are delivered in three blocks each year, and last seven or eight weeks, with students working up to 37.5 hours per week.
To find out more about the OU’s online learning visit our website
and to find out more about the practical training and placements visit the OUH website