Why study Business and Management with The Open University?
The Open University Business School has been delivering transformational, high quality business and management education for over 30 years. You can be reassured by the quality of our teaching as we’re proud to be part of an elite and exclusive group of the top 1% of global business schools who are triple accredited.
The benefits of studying business and management with us:
- You can specialise in accounting, economics, innovation and enterprise, leadership practice or marketing.
- You can combine your business and management studies with computing and IT, or a modern language and reach level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Careers in Business and Management
As organisations must innovate to meet the challenges of economic uncertainty and global competition, they’re looking for managers with adaptable skills to help them succeed. A good grounding in commercial awareness and the leadership skills that business and management qualifications develop is becoming more valuable to employers.
Our range of courses in business and management can help you start or progress your career as a :
- Middle or senior manager across all sectors
- Business Development Manager
- Entrepreneur or Business Owner
- Management Consultant
- Business Analyst