Support throughout your study
For each module you study with us, you’ll be assigned a tutor. Before you start, your tutor will get in contact to welcome you to the module. They’ll clarify when and how to contact them, and how quickly they’ll reply to you.
Your tutor will:
- Mark your assignments (TMAs) and provide detailed feedback.
- Guide you to the right learning resources to improve your work.
- Provide individual guidance, whether that’s for general study skills, or if you’re stuck on a particular topic.
Your tutor should always be the first person you speak to if you need academic advice or guidance. They’re there to work with you and understand the specific challenges you’re facing.
- Tutorials usually take place online and will be set up by tutors on the module.
- Some online tutorials may be recorded for you to watch later – your tutor will be able to tell you more.
- Most tutorials will be one or two hours long. And you can choose if you’d like to attend them or not.
Other module events
You may be invited to attend additional learning events, such as day schools or field trips to museums or art galleries.
Some of our modules also include residential schools where you’ll get the opportunity to develop your practical skills and meet other students.